Friday, September 9, 2011

Working for the money

I made it my first week of work on the floor. I am exhausted this week. All I can muster when I get home from work is to cook dinner, clean up, lay out my clothes for the next day, and then veg in front of the tv until I pass out. It'll take a little time to get used to it, but I'll manage. I am having to get up between 4:30am-5am for work, but I am home by 4pm every day, which is so nice considering that I used to not get home until 8pm every single night. I think my feet have adjusted better than my body because I figured they'd be killing me since I am running around a hospital for 8-10 hours a day. I still must get used to running up and down 6-8 flights of stairs several times a day...my calves hate me! I'm very thankful for having lost 80 pounds because it could have been much worse. When I get a little more sleep and re-energize (hopefully by tomorrow!), I'll post about money, budgets, & relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment