Friday, September 30, 2011

Some debt reduction

Since I have been working between 8-9 hours a day and driving for a total of 2 hours a day, I don't have time to do anything, let alone blog. Nonetheless, here's a mini update for today. I have an interview next week for a full time position that pays almost the exact amount that I made at my last job plus it's only 30 minutes away. I'm putting my faith in God for this position because I really need full time employment. Luckily that job have flexible hours and days so I will be able to maintain my prn position to bring in extra money to go to debt.

With me working this month, we've made an extra mortgage payment and paid a little extra on the credit card. I'm very thankful the money and hope it continues.

Next week we plan to pay off what we owe to the Indiana IRS! I'll update when we do.

More to come later...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation! You are making great progress..good luck with the job!


    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh all the best for the job interview, that sounds really good! and well done on having an extra mortgage payment, it's nice to start to get a little breathing room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, but be careful, I think your immune system is a little under weather and you may get sick again. Don't over do. This advice coming from the queen of over do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to know that you have been able to make some extra payments on your debts. Not many people use the extra money to pay off debt. You have done the right thing by using the money to repay a portion of your credit card debt and mortgage. It will be good if you do get the job. This will help you earn some extra bucks and save some time. Hopefully, you'll become debt free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome progress! Good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete